COVID-19 has changed the world and our way of life overnight. And in these uncertain times, it’s even more important for businesses like yours to stay in business; to continue to provide goods and services for our communities.
We are following recommendations from the World Health Organization (WHO) as we strive to help protect our customers and our team members.
As such, we have taken a variety of actions, including:
- Educating team members about the virus and sharing resources on how to keep the workplace clean.
- Encouraging team members to use good hygiene practices, including frequent handwashing.
- Reinforcing education and hygiene with regular workplace communications and reminders.
- Sanitizing our delivery equipment with wipes regularly.
- Encouraging team members to closely monitor their health and seek medical attention if they develop flu-like symptoms.
- Any team member who reports or displays flu-like symptoms will be asked to stay home.
- Our restrooms are stocked with lotion cleaner for hand washing, and there are hand sanitizing stations at the packhouse and delivery vehicles at all times.